In 2016 bblogger bloglovin budgetbuys concealer contouring favourites fblogger followforfollow lblogger makeup mua palette spring

The Best 'Ultra' Cover And Conceal Secret


For anyone who may have been living under a rock and haven't heard of Makeup Revolution, get up and go to your nearest Superdrug and buy as many of their gorgeous palettes as you possibly can! *Read the rest of this blog post first ;)* I do own some other Makeup Revolution palettes which I have saved as draft posts so keep an eye out for those!


There are three different shades of palettes. I picked up the shade called Light-Medium as it was a middle of the range mix of different concealer shades. I felt the just Light palette was a bit too wishy washy for my skin tone. The palette comes with 8 different shades which is amazing considering it is only £6! I tend to stick to the same three shades but some of the darker ones would be great for contouring with.


I love how pigmented these concealers are. I use this palette everyday making it a huge essential in my everyday makeup bag. The consistency of the concealer is a lot more creamier than I expected. They don't dry out my skin which is what I was mostly worried about. I find that I do still need to top of my powder to stop the concealer from creasing under my eye area, but as a whole they blend in really well and do exactly what a concealer should do. Cover.

Anyone else tried any Makeup Revolution products?

B x


Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. This palette looks so lovely! I have quite pale skin so maybe it would also work well as a contour palette for me, I love the swatches! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so good for contouring! I'm quite pale as well hahah! Xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.