In 2016 bblogger beauty beautyset bloglovin fblogger followforfollow KIKO lblogger makeup mua thegirlgang youtube

KIKO // Pigment Loose Eyeshadow



*Disclaimer: Be prepared for lots of love heart eye emojis. This is something to rave about*

Loose eyeshadows were always something I tended to stay away from. I always just thought messy. But who knew I could be so wrong... In fact I was so wrong that I have now gone to the complete opposite end of the scale and have become slightly obsessed. (Another make up obsession really isn't what my bank needs!)

I 100% think this KIKO pigment in Cocoa is such a dupe of MAC Pigment Deep Brown. And with over £10 price difference how could you not want this?! The colour pay off is beautifully amazing. It's quite matte in colour and is defo one for a smokey eye. It blends out perfectly. The name of the pigment says it all. It's a really deep dark brown. It can either be used as a dark colour or blended out for a more neutral look. 


Anyone else got any pigments they would recommend? Really getting into them lately.

B x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.