In 2017 amsterdam autumn bblogger fblogger followback lblogger lfl lifestyle OOTD thegirlgang travel travelblog winter

Amsterdam OOTD // Weekend Edition




Hello lovelies,

Since being back at university I haven't been blogging. Not because I don't want too but I've actually become head of fashion & beauty for the university magazine, meaning that I've been up to my eyeballs in writing and editing articles... Alongside a mountain of work! But, I've started a module all about blogging and I remembered just how much I missed my blog so what better way to restart than to post my first outfit of the day (OOTD) post from my trip to Amsterdam. 

I spent the weekend in Amsterdam for my boyfriends birthday (giving him the lovely job of taking millions of photos of me) and thought I'd take snaps of what I was wearing as lately I've been really into wearing and trying new looks. I'll do my best to link the original items but alternatives might be in place as I do a lot of my shopping in vintage shops here in Leicester. 

Enjoy!

Day 1- From airport to Amsterdam

Finding something comfortable but stylish for your first day can be a bit of a mission but culottes are perfect! They can be dressed up but also dressed down so I decided to pair them with some Stan Smiths and an oversized washed out denim jacket.
Denim jacket (Similar) 

Day 2 - Red accents

Red has swiftly become my all time favourite colour and this beanie I found in Bershka Amsterdam adds a pop of colour to a relatively monochrome outfit. I've also been loving my denim skirt and find pairing it with an oversized hoodie can keep you warm as well as comfy. Not sure you've noticed yet but comfort for me is key!

Belt 

 Day 3 - Oversized everything

T-shirt dresses and band tee's have been in all summer and have been coming into the colder months as a layering option. I found pairing this dress with another oversized item of clothing worked really well. The jacket is an old school vintage Nike waterproof that adds some colour to the outfit. Every person in the world seems to own a pair of Vans and I don't blame them. These shoes are go with every single outfit ever and are super comfortable! 

T-shirt dress (similar)
Nike waterproof (vintage shop)
Vans  

I used the same bag throughout the trip but unfortunately I brought it so long ago and abroad that I have no idea where you could find it from! If any of you know any designs similar please comment below I'd love to be able to find an alternative! 

Love B x


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.