In 2017 bblogger beauty bloglovin fblogger followback followforfollow lblogger lfl palette product review september skin thegirlgang urbandecay

Urban Decay Naked 2 // Review


Hello lovelies!

I've been meaning to do this post for a crazy long time but just never got round to it! I was originally going to do a first impressions, but after using this palette constantly for the past six months I thought I'd switch it up and do a full review!

I've always had so much love for Urban Decay and was desperate to get my hands on one of their palette's. I opted for the 'Naked 2' which is available HERE for £39.50. It comes with 12 shades that includes both matte and shimmer finishes. It also has a doubled ended brush called 'Good Karma shadow/crease' and is exclusive to this palette. I absolutely love this brush and actually use it all the time!

Swatches 1.

Swatches 2.

From the swatches its already quite clear to see that they are really pigmented and from the photo above I only swiped the shade once. On top of this they blend beautifully. I find I use a fluffy brush to blend out and only have to use a small amount of colour. I've already been using this palette for about half a year and haven't touched pan on any of the shades yet! Amazing.

 The only colour I find a bit pointless in this palette is the first shade called 'Foxy'. It's a banana type shade which I love but it just doesn't show up much on my skin tone. However, saying this I do find this one to be really good for a matte base colour or if you want a more natural look on your eyes.

My absolute favourite colour in the palette has got to be 'Chopper'. It's a beautiful sparkly copper colour and I always find myself going back to this shade and doing an orangey/copper look.

This palette is so versatile. With such a range of different colours I can do smokey eyes, copper eyes and even some purple. I definitely recommend this if you're new to makeup as a kind of beginning high end palette because it's so easy to apply and doesn't leave a lot of fall under the eyes.

I can't wait to get my hands on some more Urban Decay make-up. Let me know in the comments your favourite palette at the moment!

Love B x



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.