In 12daysofchristmas 2015 advent bblogger beauty benefit bestof calendar christmas ciate december fblogger lblogger MAC makeup november review tanyaburr zoella

Christmas! // Best Of Beauty Advent Calendars 2015

Hello lovelies, I love this time of the year when it comes to blogging. Nothing is better than reading other bloggers Christmas buys, recipes and outfits. This year I will be taking part in the twelve days of Christmas between the 12th and the 24th of December so keep your eyes peeled for that! I'll be sharing a variety of different blog posts such as budget buys, present ideas, baking ideas and make up tutorials!

I know as a blogger that you guys love beauty advent calendars! They are so exciting to open up and find a miniature sized product. (Cute!!!!) I'll be sharing with you my personal top 3 favourites. 

Tanya Burr's whole Christmas range is to die for including this amazing calendar! I'm so glad she brought one of these out because I love everything she's brought out so far. The design of the product is very Tanya Burr style which I find it beautiful. I brought mine from Superdrug so will be writing an in depth post after Christmas when I have opened all the doors! The calendar is a 12 day one which means you could either wait till the 12th to start or alternate what days you open it. (Not that my patience would allow me to wait.) 

I am obsessed with Benefit products, so of course this will be in my top 3! This gorgeous calendar is such a good deal for the products you get. Again, it is a 12 day calendar so it would be up to you when you would open it! Everything inside is well known, popular Benefit products which I find such a good idea as I would use them for travel minis! (Everyone loves a good travel sized product!)

I cannot express how good this calendar is for its value! For £49 you get 24 Ciate nail polishes and to top it all off they are miniature sized! Personally, I actually prefer a miniature nail polish, especially a high end branded one! I find I never ever finish a full sized nail polish and it also gives me a chance to use colours I wouldn't normally go for without feelings like I'm wasting a whole pot!

Any recommended advent calendars I could get my mittens on!? Leave them below!

B x 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.