In 12daysofchristmas 2015 bblogger beauty blog bloglovin christmas cosmetics december fblogger followback lblogger lifestyle makeup palette product review youtube

Review // MUA Heaven & Earth




Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for a bargain and MUA make up is one of my guilty pleasures. The drugstore brand is only sold in Superdrug in the UK but they do also have their own website that you can order from here. (I'm not sure if they do worldwide shipping or if they are sold in other countries!)

I own some other MUA products and recently mentioned one of their brushes in my favourite brushes post which is linked here if you'd like to take a look! I've heard lots of bloggers rave about their palettes so I finally got round to purchasing one. I brought the Heaven & Earth palette and it was only £4.




The palette comes with 12 different shades, all of which are shimmery. I'm very fussy with eyeshadow as I find that some can be very harsh on the eyelid and don't blend in enough and end up looking very blotchy. However, these have a very soft and blend-able texture which is what I love the most about this palette. As the name suggests, the palette contains very natural looking browns, nudes and bronze colours.



Any MUA palette recommendations? Leave your comments below.

B xxx

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.