In bblogger beauty beautybay bestof blog bloglovin fblogger followback july makeup morphe mua palette

Review // Morphe 35OM Palette



Hello lovelies,

I have spent sooo long waiting for the Morphe 35OM palette to come back in stock at BeautyBay and finally I got my hands on it so I thought I'd do a first impressions post.

This palette is an all matte version of the 35OM which is an even bigger sell out! I much prefer a matte eyeshadow look and found that I didn't have many matte palettes so though I'd give this one a go. The burnt out colours are so in at the moment and I've already got so much use out of it.



The colour pay off is absolutely amazing so I think this palette is going to last a really long time. On top of this all of the colours are easily blendable and create some gorgeous looks. I especially love the right hand section of the palette because the orangey/red colours are my favourite.

For only £22.00 this palette is perfect. Morphe do a variety of palettes and I can't wait to try out some of the others.

Has anyone tried this palette or anything else from Morphe? Would love to read about them in the comment section below.

Love B x 





Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Great post. I also prefer matte palettes, but hard to find an all matte one. I don't really like eye shadows with glitters. I will look into purchasing one of their palettes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're into mattes then defo check this one out! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness these shades are gorgeous! Makes me think of Autumn! I'm actually really tempted to get this but it would be such a waste of money if I ended up not being able to wear most of the colours. Hmm...I may have to have think about this...
    Saph xx
    simplysaph.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Autumn colours so much atm! Really feeling the burnt out shades. I thought that but have found the left hand side of the palette to be so good for a smokey eye or a more natural look! <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.