In 2016 bblogger beauty bloglovin fblogger followback followforfollow lblogger lifestyle lip lipstick lorealparis makeup

L'Oreal Paris Lipsticks // Review

L'Oreal Paris makeup is on top at the moment. Anyone who follows their instagram page will know exactly what I'm on about! I never really used any of their products until last year when the oh so famous La Palette Nude was released!



I have now become a huge drugstore fan girl and L'Oreal Paris are up their with my all time favs Rimmel London. The other day I was drawn in by Boots 3 for 2 offer. (Gets me EVERY time!!!) I picked up three of their Colour Riche Lipsticks.

1. Oud Obsession
I have actually spoken about this one in my winter reds blog post! I love this colour so much. It's more of a browny red which is what I prefer for my complexion. I love how pigmented this lipstick is. As it isn't a matte lipstick it does need topping up now and then. 

2. Beige A Nu
This is such a pretty pink nude colour. It looks a lot lighter on my lips than it does in the swatch below! I don't own many pink nudes compared to brown nudes but I have really fallen in love with this one. It's very creamy on the lips so doesn't stay on long but it is super pigmented again so you can't fault it!

3. Préliminare
I freaking love this lipstick with all my heart. I have a slight obsession with purple lipsticks and this one just screams sass when I wear it. The pigment is unbelievable and unlike the others I feel it lasts a lot longer on my lips! 

Top to bottom:
Oud Obsession
Beige A Nu
Préliminare


Any L'Oreal loves you've found?

B x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.