In 2016 beauty blog bloglovin fblogger followback foundation lblogger lifestyle MAC makeup sephora winter youtube

Would you rather... // Beauty Edition

I thought this year I would mix up my blog posts a little bit. Instead of the normal beauty review posts I thought having a few chatty posts throughout the year would be nice. So grab a seat boo's this is gonna be a rambley one.



Beauty tags are always fun to read and I find it interesting what other bloggers have to say. So, to kickstart this switch up I thought I'd do the Would You Rather Beauty Edition. I know that there are a few different ones online but this is the one I most recently saw being shared on my bloglovin' page!

1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup?
100% messy hair and nice makeup. I do this already... I love a messy bun! I much prefer spending time doing my makeup than my hair because my hair NEVER goes right.

2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows off or have your eyelashes fall out?
This is so hard because I love my eyebrows and eyelashes! But, seen as you can more easily fix your eyebrows by drawing them on, I'd rather shave them off. Imagine having no eyelashes??? The amount of stuff you'd get in your eyes would drive me insane.

3. Would you rather be forced to shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora is basically the mothership of makeup. I love loads of different brands that Sephora sell. Even though it's a lot easier to find a MAC store in the UK, I would rather Sephora for the rest of my life.

4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or have an 80's perm?
I have naturally crazy curly hair so I would never ever get a perm. I know some people do the lipgloss with lip liner look. I think if you combine a very pigmented gloss and light lip liner it can actually look alright!

5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or over done blush?
This is probably the hardest question yet because both look absolutely ridiculous... I would have to go with the over done blush. Sometimes you can pull off a rosy red cheek! I think an obvious foundation line is one of the first things someone notices and no one likes the orange line!

6. Would you rather wear MC hammer pants or biker shorts?
The hammer pants of course. MC hammer pants can be pulled off way easier than biker shorts. Who even wears biker shorts except bikers?! I think in the summer MC hammer pants can kinda work!

7. Would you rather have a bad orange spray tan or weird tan lines that can't be covered?
I've actually experience both of these. Woops! I'd go for the bad spray tan. Tan lines can last for months and a spray tan can last for a week or so!

8. Would you rather have a bad hair cut or bad hair colour?
Bad hair cuts have happened many times before and so have bad hair colours. I'd go for the hair cut as it can grow out or you could always pop it up with bobby pins or hair ties. Bad hair colour can last longer and be way more damaging for your hair which isn't worth it!

9. Would you rather have Youtube or Twitter taken away forever?
This is a tough one because I spend a massive amount of my time tweeting and communicating with other bloggers but also supporting and watching Youtubers. I'd have to go with Youtube as Twitter is such an important social media site for my blogging and has been a place where I have become part of a community with other bloggers!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or using mascara? 
Makeup brushes for sure! I used to apply makeup all the time with just my hands or makeup sponges. Not exactly the most professional way I know, but what's a full face of makeup with mascara?! I know you could use fake eye lashes but no one needs to be doing that everyday!

Leave any of your answers to these below! I love reading them!

B x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.