In 2016 bblogger beauty beautyset bloglovin bourjois clarins collection fblogger followforfollow lblogger lip makeup rimmel urbandecay

Lip lovin' // Review

I love all things lips. Lip glosses, lipsticks, lip stains, you name it, I love it! My absurd collection of lip glosses has gotten a bit out of hand recently so whilst having a huge clear out I thought I'd show you five of my best lip gloss/stain products. (Both high end and drug store)


This lip gloss definitely stands by its name. It is so nourishing on the lips and doesn't dry them out one bit. However, I do find the lipgloss to be a bit sticky on the lips. (Which is a nightmare in the wind when you have long hair!) The colour is what really makes me love this lipgloss. It's a very subtle red shade that really makes my lips shine. The gloss is £14.50 and the one I own is called "Beso".

I'm not sure this would be considered as a lipgloss but I wouldn't call it a lipstick so it's going in this post! I love this bold colour so much. It's so vibrant and playful and looks lovely on the lips. The matte finish is what makes me love this lipgloss. I am a sucker for matte lip products and this one doesn't budge! The lipgloss is £8.99 and I own the colour "Peach Club".

This one is very similar to the Bourjois one in terms of texture and finish. Again, it is a matte colour but does need a few coats on the lips to build up a more bold and lasting colour. I love the nude colour of this product as I feel it's very everyday wearable. This one is only £2.99 and I have the colour "Fairy Cake."

Anyone who knows me knowns that my favourite drug store brand at the moment is Rimmel London. Their Apocalips took the bloggersphere by storm when they were first released. This lipgloss is super pigmented and lasts for ages on my lips. I love this colour as again it's a nude colour that is like my lips but better! This is only £6.49 and I own the shade "Celestial".

What I really love about this lipgloss is the gel texture it leaves on the lips which isn't sticky at all. Like the name suggests it does leave a very intense colour on the lip which is perfect for me as I love a pigmented product. This gloss also acts as a balm on the lips and doesn't dry them out at all, even after a full day of wearing it. The gloss is £18.00 and I have the shade "Raspberry".

From top to bottom: Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition in Peach Club, Clarins Gloss Prodige Intense Shine & Colour in Raspberry, Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake, Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss in Beso and Rimmel London Apocalips in Celestial.

Any lip glosses you've been loving? Leave comments below.

B x


Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. I love Sleeks Matte Me birthday suit, it's my perfect nude and is my go to lip stick every day!

    Lovely post,
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.