In 2016 bblogger beauty bloglovin fblogger followforfollow happiness lblogger lifestyle may positivepost selfconfidence selfworth spring thegirlgang

A Dash Of Happiness, A Sprinkle Of Positivity

From time to time everyone has moments where they feel totally inspired to do good for themselves. And well honestly, today I had the urge to just write a little post of positivity. This is something new on my blog as I usually just ramble on about my favourite lipstick or foundation. *I can't help being addicted too makeup!*


I know sometimes life feels like it throwing you a million different obstacles and it isn't always easy to keep looking on the bright side. I thought this post would be a good read for when you are having a down day and need a little bit of inspo! Here's a few tips of keeping a positive mind.

1. Have time to yourself and only yourself!
It's so easy to get caught up in other peoples lives. Your friends, a relationship or ever work. Having time to yourself can really give you time to wind down, relax and focus. I think having some time to myself every once in a while really makes a difference to how positive I feel. Sometimes without it you can end up feeling so swamped. Even if it's for 10 minutes always put some time away for yourself. Watch a Youtube video, read a chapter of your book or just watch some TV. Make time for you.

2. Keep organised.
I must admit, being organised is kinda my thing and I can't help but make a list for absolutely everything. For me this works. For others it may not... But as it's my tips I thought I'd throw this one in the mix. I find by having an tidy room, house or whatever... You will also have a tidy mind!

3. Laugh.
Anyone who knows me knows that I laugh. A lot. I find laughing doesn't just put you in a good mood but also the people around you. If you wake up and start the day with a moody face your day is destined to be bad. So smile. Smiling and laughing is so infectious and making someone else smile or laugh can go a long way!

4. Everything happens for a reason.
Thinking in this way reflects such a positive outlook on life. It makes me feel so much better thinking in this light. If everything happens for a reason (whether it's good or bad) it shows that not everything in life happens the way you want it to! If you think positive things you'll spend a lot more time being happy.

I hope you enjoyed reading something a bit different on my page. I know this isn't a life changing post that is going to make you just think positive 24/7 but I just thought sometimes it's nice reading something with a bit more meaning behind it. Everyone has down days and it's nice to spread some smiles and keep each other looking on the bright side!

Love you all,

B x

Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Ahh, this was such a nice post to read! I absolutely love spreading positivity and a little bit of happiness as and when I can, so I find it really comforting when I see other people trying to do the same too - especially if I can read blog posts about the topic! I agree with what you have said about laughing. I'm forever cracking jokes or wetting myself with laughter. I do think it's infectious though, so who cares if one person says my laughs annoying? At least it shows I'm happy and I'm trying to spread that happiness :)

    Jade xx | simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.