In bblogger beauty blog bloglovin fblogger followback followforfollow haul. corfu lblogger lip lipstick review thegirlgang topshop

Topshop Treats!


If you haven't tried any of Topshops make up range where have you been and what are you thinking?! The range overall is pretty amazing. With beautiful packaging and a huge range of different products it's definitely worth checking out! (After you've read this post...)

Top Mink
Bottom Devotion


I have already tried a few other Topshop lipsticks and love them! They are such good value for money. For only £8 each you can't really go wrong. The colours I picked up are called Mink and Devotion. Mink is more of a brown/red colour and Devotion is a dirty pink/purple colour. They are both gorgeously pigmented and so wearable for everyday occasions. 

The thing I love the most about these colours is how even though they aren't dark shades they have a nude tone to them and anyone who knows me knows I love a good nude. (No pun intended...) I have worn both of these lipsticks to death since buying them! They leave a very moisturising feel on the lips and don't dry out which is something I really love. Can't be dealing with flakey lips!

So for the first time ever on my blog I have actually posted some photos of me wearing the lipsticks!

Wearing 'Mink'

Wearing 'Devotion'

Have any of you lovelies tried any other Topshop lip products? I'd love to hear!

B x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.