In 2016 bblogger bloglovin clothes fblogger followforfollow holiday lblogger OOTD summer thegirlgang topshop

Simply Suede // Holiday OOTD

So I should probably start this post off by saying sorry for not posting weekly over the past month but I was away on holiday and wanted to take a break to revamp my blog and work on better content so keep an eye out for some changes!

Whilst away I decided to take some outfit of the day photographs as I love summer clothing! I'll be posting each one as separate posts and everything will be linked below (If I can find it!) 

This first OOTD was by far my favourite. I am completely in love with suede clothing at the moment. I'm quite a fan of textured clothing so these are right up my street. These cute shorts were a complete bargain from Primark for only £8. 
I paired these with a plain black racer crop top from Miss Selfridge which I actually brought way over a year ago now and still get so much wear out of it. Again this was such a steal! 
My sandals are again from Primark. These are from last years range so I'm not sure they are still available but Primark always have tons of sandals over the summer time so I'm sure you can find some similar. They have a mesh strap along the top then go round the back of my foot. They are stupidly comfortable and I again have gotten so much wear out of them. 

Let me know in the comments if you would like more regular OOTD posts and what things you have been wearing over the summer!

Love B

x






Shorts: Primark (Similar here!)
Sandals: Primark


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.