In 2016 bblogger beauty beautyset bloglovin budgetbuys fblogger haul KIKO review spring thegirlgang

KIKO // One for the eyes



Since KIKO opened their store in MK shopping centre I haven't stopped splurging on their amazing products. *Sorry bank account* From many other posts you can tell I am a big KIKO fan and I have tried quite a few of their products. When I last visited they had a huge sale on eyeshadows and I have been wanting to try experimenting with using eyeshadow more so what a perfect opportunity! You can find the eyeshadows on their website here and here!

This beautiful pearly white is so good for using in the inner corner of the eyes to make your eye colour really pop. I also love using this for mixing with darker colours to stop my eyeshadow looked too dark. It has a shimmery finish which looks beautiful under the light.

The second colour I picked up is this khaki colour. In the photograph I does look more brown but when you apply it you can see the green tones more. I love this colour as I don't tend to go for greens but feel that the brown undertones make it a lot more wearable. The shade is very matte and blends beautifully. 

Everyone needs a charcoal black eyeshadow. I use this across my lash line for when I do a smokey eye. It's very pigmented and the colour pay off lasts really well. I find this shade works so well if you don't want to use a liquid liner but want a more softer liner on the eye.


Next up I brought a silver/grey colour. I fell in love with this colour. I find silver works so well for me as I have blue eyes and feel it really brightens my eyes and brings the blue out. I tend to use this for a lighter smokey eye which is more wearable in the day time but you can also build the colour up for a night time look.

The last colour I picked up is this gorgeous champagne colour. I use this colour the most out of all of the eyeshadows as I feel it looks beautiful for an everyday eye look. I also used this as an eyebrow highlighter as it is so shimmery and picks up a beautiful highlight in the light. The colour isn't as pigmented as the others but is easily build-able. However, it blends beautiful and works with almost every colour!

Has anyone else tried any KIKO products? Comment below 

Love B x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.