In 2016 bblogger beauty bloglovin brows fblogger followforfollow KIKO makeup nyx rimmel

Keeping The Brow Game Strong!


If there is one thing I would go back and tell the 15 year old me it would 100% be DON'T PLUCK AWAY ALL YOUR EYEBROWS. I know everyone does it, but thin brows are no longer the thing and well... every single photo I find of myself below the age of 18 contains almost non existent eyebrows. *Weeps at the thought*

I have a brow product for almost every achievable look and I love mixing it up depending on how strong I want my brow to look because a night on the town brow and a day in the office brow are two completely different things. (If that makes any sort of sense!!) So here is a list of my top brow products that I seem to reach too more than others! Enjoy!

1. Benefit Gimme Brow - £18.50
First things first, lets talk about how freaking cute the new Benefit eyebrows packaging is! I love their revamp so much. This is by far my favourite brow product but is also the most expensive meaning I do use other cheaper but just as good products. I love how small the applicator is. It shapes my brows perfectly and gives them a fuller look. The applicator gets each individual brow hair which is something I love because nothing is worse than a block brow.

This kit includes a wax and a powder. I have never used the powder just because I feel it dries out my eyebrows too much and doesn't look as good as the wax. I love using a wax on my eyebrows as I feel it doesn't just give them a fuller and stronger look but also holds them in place well giving them a really good shape. For £3.99 it's a great little kit if you are just starting to fill and shape your brows.


This is probably my least used eyebrow product but I do sometimes use this powder as it's the only one I found that hasn't dried out throughout the day. I find this powder gives my eyebrows a softer and more natural look so I tend to use this if I'm just staying in. I use this with an angled brush to fill in the front of my eyebrows.

4. Primark Eyebrow Gel 
This gel is a complete life saver for when you don't have anything on your brows. It's so good at holding my brows in place and keeping any stray hairs at bay! I love how small this product is so I can just pop it into my bag whenever I need it. I can't remember exactly how much it was but I know it was a complete steal.

I am in love with this product. I haven't ever used any other NYX products but I really wanted to find something that would fill and highlight my eyebrows. I love how easy this product is to use and how creamy both parts are. The contour part works so well on my brow bone and leaves them looking so good. I love how small the nib on the end of the sculpting part is. I can easily draw on without making it look too dark or heavy.

This was the first ever eyebrow product I brought. For £2.99 this pencil is 100% worth it! I find this works best when the pencil is sharpened because then you can draw on your hairs and shape your brow precisely. They do other colours so you'll be sure to find one that suits you.

What eyebrow products have you been using? I'd love to find more! 

Love B x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.