In 2016 autumn bblogger boyfriend fblogger followforfollow october thegirlgang university update

Turning Twenty // Photo Diary

Hello lovelies,

Last Saturday was my birthday and this year I turned the big two zero! After mentally preparing myself for it all week and being told over and over again that I will now be a real adult, I finally began to get excited! I thought it would be nice to share a few snaps of the weekend!

20!!!

I am a sausage dog enthusiast

Before our night out... I didn't want anymore photos!

After a bottle of wine...

And another one...

Reunited with boo


I have recently moved to Leicester as I started studying at De Montfort University last month. Since moving away I haven't seen any of my old friends, family or my boyfriend therefore I couldn't wait to go home for the weekend and see them all. My boyfriend came down a few days earlier to spend the night in my flat and meet my new friends. We went shopping (because Leicester has the most amazing shopping centre) and also went out for a meal and some cheeky cocktails. I may have had a few too many as I was dreading turning 20... Finally on my birthday I went home for the weekend to see my family. My mum pulled out all the stops by surprising me with one of her lush homemade cakes and as any normally teen I went for a very drunk night out with my pals!

I thought I should update you all on why my blogs been so empty over the past couple of weeks. With everything going on and me moving away I'm still finding my feet and trying to get my life together. (How dramatic do I sound haha!) BUT... blog posts will finally be back to a weekly thing. YAY.

Has anyone else recently moved away to uni? Or had a birthday? Let me know below, I love reading your comments.

Love B x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.