In 2016 bblogger beauty bloglovin followforfollow haul. corfu holiday lblogger lipstick makeup review revlon thegirlgang

Duty Free Got Me // Revlon Moisture Stay 5


One of the best things about going abroad is shopping in the duty free section. Every time I go I can't help but pick myself up something and this time I went all out. 

I've never been a dedicated user of Revlon products but these lipsticks really stood out for me. I loved the idea of having a full set and found the quality of the product looked high. The set came with five of the moisture stay lipsticks as well as a free super lustrous lipstick in the shade 'Blushed'.  Altogether the set was around £30 however, the set isn't available in the UK as I brought this in Lanzarote.

Top - bottom: Crimson, Buff, Toffee, 
Violet, Dusk and Blushed

The five moisture stay lipsticks definitely do exactly that. Moisturise. They are very glossy on the lips and don't dry the out at all. As they leave a shine on the lips it does mean the colour can be quite sheer on the nude colours. However, the shade is easily build-able. All of the shades are easily wearable for both day and night time looks. My favourite shade is 'Dusk' as it's the type of nude that looks like your own lips just better.

Has anyone else brought anything in duty free recently? I'd love to hear below!

Love Briar X

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh all of these shades look beautiful, the beautiful pink nudes are my favourite, they look right up my street! Your blog is lovely :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram - tempting Too Faced Gingerbread giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love these lipsticks so much!

      I've followed you on both

      <3 X

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.