In 2016 bblogger beauty bloglovin fblogger makeup maybelline product review summer thegirlgang

Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo // Review


Now I'm very late onto this band wagon but I thought I'd give the Colour Tattoo eyeshadows a try! I've heard a lot of other bloggers raving about how well these last so I thought I'd put them both to the test. 


Now I'm trying to push the boat out here a bit and start wearing more eyeshadow. I'm fairly lazy and I love the idea of finding a colour that I can quickly swoop onto my eyelid, blend a little and then wa-la. Done. Well look no further, I have found two little pots of gold (literally) that work so well for my early and rushed mornings.


I picked up two in the shades And On Bronze and Eternal Gold. And On Bronze is 100% my fav out of the two as it's more of a day to day wearable shade. Both colours are really pigmented, so it only takes a tiny amount on either a brush or your finger. (I find finger works best for me!) You can build up the colours really easily and like it says on the tin they last a super long time. I wouldn't go as far as 24 hours, because who even wears makeup for that long? But they do stay put. 


Has anyone else tried any of these? Let me know below!

Love B x



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.