In 2016 autumn bblogger beauty beautyset favourites lblogger lifestyle lorealparis review thegirlgang

L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks // Review



Hello lovlies,

Face masks are something I've had a constant hit and miss kind of relationship with. With ridiculously sensitive skin I have to be super careful about what kind of masks I use. The days of sleepovers and boots own face masks were never good!!! So, because of the bad experiences I've had, I've never been the type of person to do weekly face masks. Until now.



The L'Oréal pure clay mask range are made up of three different kind of masks. A glow mask, a detox mask and a purity mask. I picked up the ones that suited my skin. When reading about the purity mask I felt it wouldn't benefit my skin so I went for the detox and glow masks. I've been altering the two on a weekly basis for the past month and have actually noticed some changes!

The detox mask is more liquid based than the glow one and doesn't contain any micro beads. The packaging is really informative so I 100% recommend you read it before purchasing! This mask deep cleanses your skin and I did find it made my skin feel very clean and fresh after using it. 

The glow mask was a lot thicker and contained micro beads to exfoliate. I found this mask made a lot more of a visible different to my skin. My skin looked and felt softer and brighter. It didn't feel too tight on my face and I didn't feel like I had to moisturise too much afterwards.

I would 100% recommend these masks to anyone who is looking at trying to incorporate face masks into their skins routine. They are normally £7.99 each but you can often find them on offer in either Boots or Superdrug!

Has anyone else tried these masks or any others recently? I'd love to read your thoughts!

Love B x 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.