In 2017 bblogger blog bloglovin followforfollow lblogger lifestyle thegirlgang travel winter

Photo diary // Amsterdam


Hello lovelies,

My photo diary posts are my absolute fav to sit down and create so I thought I'd do another one on my quick New Years trip to Amsterdam. Me and boyfriend booked this trip back in November and I'd been desperate to go ever since. 

We only spent three days in this beautiful city but managed to get so many touristy things done! I loved taking photos of the streets and of our food ect. (watch out for a mouth watering pancake pic!) However, as I've said before I am by no means a professional photographer and all my photos were taken on my iPhone 6s. 

I hope you enjoy taking a look at some of the memories I have made and I hope to carry on blogging about my travels later on this year! 

Love B x

The beautiful canal during sunset

Brunch at a cute little cafe

Quick pit stop at an adorable coffee shop


A street snap on the way to the zoo!

Amsterdam's hard rock cafe!

Ice skating in front of the museums and the I Amsterdam sign

Entrance to the Vondel park

A very dark shot of me and my boyfriend inside the Ice Bar

Entrance to the Ice Bar

One of many beautiful shops in the city centre!

The best chips I have ever tasted!!!

The cheesiest, most touristy photo I could get!


One of many hot coffees (We are defo a coffee kinda couple...)

A gorgeous walk into the centre


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.