In 2017 august bblogger beauty beautybay beautyset blog bloglovin fblogger lblogger lifestyle lip lipstick makeup product review twofaced

Purple Lips // Too Faced Melted Metal


Hello lovelies,

I've never had the chance to try any of 'Too Faced' make up ranges but was lucky enough to find these two melted metal lipsticks in my local TK-Maxx in the shades Jelly and Violet. Both shades are purple toned and are 100% statement lips. I definitely recommend popping into TK-Maxx to see if they have any high end products in stock because I picked up these for under £10 and they normally retail at £19 and can be found here.


The lipsticks are a liquid version of a metallic lipstick and come with a sponge applicator on the end of the tube for an easy application. They leave lips looked glazed which is something not everyone loves but I think looks so 90's and love it! Also, because of this they don't dry out the lips at all and feel totally comfortable. 


Top: Metallic Violet
Bottom: Metallic Jelly

Both of these shades are really pigmented however I find with the shade 'Violet' I do have to reapply a few times throughout the day because it is a lot lighter looking on the lips than in this swatch. The bottom shade lasts so much longer because it leaves a more subtle stain if applied just once. 

I am in love with purple lips at the moment! Has anyone else tried any Too Faced cosmetics before? I'd love to check out more of their stuff <3

Love B x 





Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous shades!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they! Defo gonna try some other shades <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.