In 2017 bblogger beauty blog bloglovin fblogger followback july lblogger lfl lifestyle nivea thegirlgang

Skincare // Nivea face range

Hello lovelies,

Exam season is finally over and done with and now I actually have some spare time to start blogging again. As someone who struggles with acne and finds it difficult to come across products that don't set my skin off I thought I'd kick off with a skincare post! (Basically telling you how much I friggin' love Nivea atm)

I've always used Nivea since I was a teen because it was the only brand that didn't make my face breakout into a billion spots. Ever since I've loved trying out their new products so I thought I'd round up every Nivea product I use daily and talk through how amazing I've found them to be.



Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover - £3.89
If you're like me and you wear waterproof mascara then this ones for you! I absolutely swear by this eye make-up remover. I hardly have to use any product to remove my mascara and it doesn't take a whole lot of rubbing either. Not only does it leave your eyelids squeaky clean but it also doesn't leave that horrible greasy feel some removers do.

Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk - £3.69
Sometimes if I'm only wearing light makeup I prefer using this cleansing milk over micellar water because it isn't as harsh on my skin. I massage this into my skin like a moisturiser using my finger tips and then wipe off with a large cotton pad. It removes my make-up really well and also leaves my skin feeling hydrated.

Nivea Purifying Gel Face Wash - £3.59
For the past 7 or so years I have tried many different face washes and I've never found one I have loved and re-purchased. But that has all changed. This face is really good at targeting blackheads and purifying the skin. I find using this both in the morning and at night leaves my skin feeling healthy and clean.

Nivea Regenerating Night Cream - £4.05
This night cream is intense. It has a very thick consistency which I personally love. I find when I massage this into my skin before bed I wake up with my skin feeling so soft. I would definitely recomment this if your skin is in need of a smoothness boost!

Nivea Lip Care Essential - £1.65
This lip balm is one I have been repurchasing for years! It has a gorgeous scent and doesn't feel too heavy on the lips. It hydrates my lips and leaves them super soft. Especially in the colder months. Its simple uncoloured balm means it is perfect to just chuck in my bag.

Overall I have been loving using the Nivea skincare range and can't wait to get my hands on some of their other products.

I hope you all are loving the new blog theme and layout and any comments below would be greatly appreciated. Feels so good to be blogging again!

Love B x

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I haven't bought anything from Nivea in a while but all of these products sound really good! x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've gotten so much better recently and now have so many new products, defo worth checking out! <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.