In 2017 bblogger beauty bloglovin bronze bronzer fblogger followback followforfollow lblogger lfl review sumer tan thebodyshop thegirlgang

Gettin' my glow on // Honey bronze


Hello lovelies,

Like any twenty-year-old girl I absolutely love having a tan but as much as I'd love to hop abroad a catch a real one that just isn't possible. This is where the trusty bottle of fake tan comes out but to be honest I've just never found one that leaves me with a glowing tan. That was until I saw the Honey Bronze range from The Body Shop...

 With the sun finally making an appearance and The Body Shop having a 3 for 2 offer I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get my glow on and try out some of their products. I picked up the Shimmering Dry Oil, the Honey Bronze Drops Of Sun and the Highlighting Dome.





Now this product isn't to be confused with your bog standard fake tan because it doesn't give you that kind of intensity. Instead the oil leaves you with a more of a sun kissed shimmery tan which is a lot more subtle but much more realistic looking. I much prefer this instead of my normal tan because it leaves my skin feeling hydrated but doesn't leave a greasy feel like most oil based products do. Even though it is quite pricey I've found a little goes a long way so I reckon this product will last me quite a while and will be perfect to apply over a real tan in the summer!

2. Drops Of Sun - £12
This product can be mixed into anything... but preferably in moisturiser or foundation to give you a golden glow. I find this is perfect to use on my face after I've applied my shimmering dry oil so that my face actually matches the rest of my body! One of the things I love the most about this product is that it is shimmer free. I find a lot of bronzed face products contain shimmer which I find on me makes me look totally OTT but this one leaves me looking glowy as hell! Again this product will last me forever because one drop is more than enough.

I just couldn't resist yet another highlighter! I'm obsessed. The shade of this highlighter is 01 and reminds me of Mac Soft and Gentle but in a cream version (heaven I know). The shape of this product is perfect because I can just swipe the tops of my cheek bones so easily and it leaves a shimmery highlight. I also find this product to be easy to blend and for only £9 I've definitely been getting my moneys worth.

I can't wait to try more of The Body Shop's products as I've only just got into shopping there but I'm sure I'll be writing up another review on their stuff soon! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd love to see some of your comments below<3

Love B x

Related Articles

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.