In 2017 august bblogger blog bloglovin fblogger followforfollow france holiday lblogger summer thegirlgang travel

Photo diary // South of France

Hello lovelies,

Whilst I am writing this I should be unpacking my mountain of holiday clothes but the thought of all that washing is just too much! Yesterday I got back from my family holiday to Saint-Aulaye in the south of France so I thought I'd do another one of my photo diary posts as my others have been really popular with you all. 

Saint-Aulaye is a beautiful little village in the countryside of France. Luckily the weather was absolutely beautiful and I was able to explore the surrounding villages.  I also made sure I took loads of outfit pictures so they will be coming soon in another blogpost all about my outfit choices throughout the holiday!

Hope you enjoy my snap-shots! 


An adorable snack-shack in the centre of Saint-Aulaye which made the most amazing crepes.

Found a tiny little family run bakery. The owner made these amazing croissants. 


Riberic had a chocolatier that sold these macaroons.

They also sold loads of different sweet treats!

Outside they had an old fashioned ice cream cart that sold loads of different ice cream flavours.

A beautiful snap of Saint-Aulaye's main street.

One of the villages we drove through on our way home.

Saint-Aulaye had a huge river that they decided to make into a beach.

One of the surrounding villages called Riberic.

Me and Ciar by the river.

The street just outside of Saint-Aulaye.

My happy little sausage dog enjoying her first ever swim!


Another beautiful scenic photograph in our village. The photos do not do the place justice.

*Disclaimer* All photos were taken on my iPhone so sorry for the not so great quality.

Love B x


Related Articles

1 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, very jealous!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.