In 2016 bblogger beauty bloglovin fblogger january lblogger lifestyle lush review skin

Ickle Baby Bot // Review

Unfortunately I have been blessed with super duper sensitive skin that hates anything that touches it. This means when it comes to anything bath related I am limited to products that are specifically made for sensitive skin. 



I love Lush products and love bath bombs. All the glittery and super scented ones set my skin off so I can't really use them however, the lovely lady in the Milton Keynes store helped me find some products that are suited to my skin type and the one I opted for was the Ickle Baby Bot.


The bath bomb is designed originally for younger children because it's so gentle on delicate skin which is why it suits me perfectly! I love the lavender scene used. It's quite subtle but enough to give your bath a soothing smell. The aromatherapy oils used in the bath bomb is actually used to treat irritable skin and also for calming purposes meaning this bath bomb is perfect to use just before bed. I found this bath bomb so relaxing and for only £1.95 it's actually such a treat to use to unwind in the evening. 

Any sensitive skin products you recommend?

B x

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.